Boyer's Boot and Shoe has the knowledge and experience to keep your old favorites comfortable and wearable again.
Zero-X Aztec Fabric and Leather 10040307
Looking for a shoe that's both comfortable and stylish? Check out the WZX0006 TwistedX Zero-X! These shoes are made with a combination of fabric and full-grain leather, and feature Zero-X™ technology that allows them to be constructed without glue. They're also fitted with bamboo laces and elastic gore panels on the tongue, so you can wear them without laces if you prefer. Plus, they have an air-mesh lining and BioBlend™ internal midsole for added comfort. And to top it all off, the molded rubber cupsole is made with blended rice husk - an agricultural by-product that is usually thrown away. So not only will you look good in these shoes, but you'll feel good knowing you're helping the environment too!
- Upper is a combination of fabric and full-grain leather
- Zero-X™ shoes are made without glue, utilizing an independent interlocking stitching system to ensure fit and durability
- Bamboo laces. Also features elastic gore panels on the tongue that allow the shoe to be worn without laces.
- Air-mesh lining
- BioBlend™ internal midsole
- Molded rubber cupsole integrated with blended rice husk.