Boyer's Boot and Shoe has the knowledge and experience to keep your old favorites comfortable and wearable again.
Women's Hypercharge Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boot A24VW
This boot packs a lot of cushion. The Hypercharge is great for long work days. Timberland PRO's Anti-fatigue technology absorbs and cushions the shock of your stride as you walk. This extra cushion is perfect if you walk and stand on concrete everyday. The Anti-fatigue footbed paired with the lightweight, cushioning EVA midsole is a combination made to keep you feeling good on your feet all day long.
From the ground up you get a slip, oil, heat and abrasion resistant outsole that's non-marking for effortless durability. The Hypercharge is built using a cement construction for a versatile fit that flexes with your foot. The full grain leather and waterproof membrane paired with a breathable, moisture-wicking lining keep your feet comfortably dry no matter where you go. Timberland PRO's composite safety toe protects your toes while cutting back some of the weight of a traditional steel toe. No matter the job you can trust these women's Hypercharge work boots for superior support and comfort!
- Built on a single-width, anatomical last for a more versatile, optimal fit
- Premium waterproof full-grain leather with waterproof membrane
- Composite safety toe powered by CarbonShield™ technology
- Cement construction for flexibility
- Stable Stride™ technology stability platform
- Exclusive Independent Suspension Network™ system for superior control, support, and agility
- Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- Lightweight, cushioning EVA midsole
- Heat-, slip-, oil-, and abrasion-resistant, non-marking rubber outsoles
- Breathable and moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Composite toe meets or exceeds US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1