Boyer's Boot and Shoe has the knowledge and experience to keep your old favorites comfortable and wearable again.
Women's Mae Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boot P91012
A lightweight and flexible women's work boot. The Mae work boot is built with a EVA footbed for shock absorption as you walk throughout the day. This leads to decreased foot fatigue. The durable cement construction encourages the boot to flex with your foot with each step for a comfortable, flexible fit that you can wear all day. Quality full grain leather uppers and CAT's waterproof technology will protect you from any spills or moisture. The interior lining is a breathable mesh that feels great around your feet.
- Steel toe (ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75)
- Slip, oil and abrasion resistant rubber outsole
- Molded EVA footbed for shock absorption
- Molded PU midsole for comfort
- Quality full grain leather uppers
- Durable cement construction
- Breathable and comfortable nylon mesh lining
- Nylon shank for greater stability
- T1260 Rubber Outsole performs against oil and water, and is abrasion resistant
- EH (electrical hazard protection rated ASTM F2413-05 1/75 EH)