Boyer's Boot and Shoe has the knowledge and experience to keep your old favorites comfortable and wearable again.
Men's Flint II Waterproof Steel Toe Hiker Boots 1023237
Are you in the market for a lightweight, and reliable work shoe? Look no further than the Keen Flint II Waterproof Steel Toe Hiker! This mid-height style is designed to keep you safe and comfortable on long work days, without compromising on protection or performance. The KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane ensures your feet stay dry and comfortable even during active work days. The reflective webbing featured on the shoe provides extra visibility in low light conditions for added safety. Not to mention, the left and right asymmetrical steel toes offer maximum comfort while maintaining an unobtrusive fit that won’t get in your way. With a siped slip-resistant EH-rated rubber outsole and our KEEN.ReGEN cushioning midsole, you can be sure to enjoy superior gripping power and lasting comfort! Plus, a mesh liner provides breathability to help keep your feet cool in warm environments. So if you’re looking for a reliable, durable work shoe that both protects and keeps you comfortable all day long, the Keen Flint II Waterproof Steel Toe Hiker is just what you need!
- Made with environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-Certified Tannery
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility
- Shellback heel support
- External Stability Shank (ESS) for midfoot support
- Electrical Hazard protection (EH rated)
- Water resistant leather provides a barrier against liquid absorption and helps preserve the quality of the leather over time
- Mesh liner provides breathability to help keep feet cool in warm environments
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- KEEN.ReGEN: A lightweight, compression-resisting midsole providing 50% more energy return than standard EVA foam
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes offering maximum comfort and unobtrusive fit meets ASTM F3445-21 and F2413-18 F I/75 C/75 EH standards