Boyer's Boot and Shoe has the knowledge and experience to keep your old favorites comfortable and wearable again.
Men's Flint II Waterproof Mid Hiker Boots 1025613
It's time to take on your outdoor adventures with the Keen Flint II Waterproof Mid Hiker! These lightweight shoes provide superior comfort and traction that you need in wet and slippery conditions. With a KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane and EH-rated rubber outsole with a siped tread to quickly disperse liquids for increased traction on slick, wet surfaces, your feet are guaranteed to stay dry and protected. The special Shellback heel support and an External Stability Shank (ESS) support the midfoot, meaning you can work hard without worrying about stability. And it gets even better: the Flint II is also made using environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-Certified Tannery for added durability. Take on life's journey and explore in comfort with the Keen Flint II Waterproof Mid Hikers!
- Made with environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-Certified Tannery
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility
- Shellback heel support
- External Stability Shank (ESS) for midfoot support
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- KEEN.ReGEN: A lightweight, compression-resisting midsole providing 50% more energy return than standard EVA foam
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Electrical Hazard protection (EH rated)
- Soft toe
- Left and right asymmetrical KEEN.PROTECT soft toes help safeguard against minor impact, but not reinforced with a secondary crush resistance