Boyer's Boot and Shoe has the knowledge and experience to keep your old favorites comfortable and wearable again.
Men's Sarge Lo American Made Steel Toe Work Boots 1309
Sarge Lo work boots are a rugged American-made steel toe work boot by Carolina. Standing at 6", Sarge Lo work boots have a classic look, made with long-lasting amber pitstop leather. Carolina's Millennium outsole is quality built with a welt construction for added durability. The Millennium sole is made with a dual-density polyurethane. This means that the middle layer of the sole is made from a softer density PU to absorb the shock of your steps throughout the day and give you maximum comfort. The bottom PU layer of the sole is long-lasting and tough- ready to stand up to any abuse. The Millennium outsole is rated slip and oil resistant. So you can wear with confidence in your workplace.
The Sarge Lo has the technology to get you through a hard work day. The built in non-metallic shank stabilizes your foot through all-day walking, rough terrain and even climbing ladders! On the inside, Carolina's AG7™ footbed provides arch support and cushion underfoot. The lining uses Carolina's DRI-LEX® technology to wick away excess moisture. You just can't beat the quality of these USA made work boots!
The Boot Guy Sez: These boots are highly repairable! The welt construction makes these boots resole-able. Long-lasting quality, American made boots.
- Amber Gold Pitstop Leather Upper
- Moisture wicking lining with DRi-LEX® technology
- Dual-density Millenium polyurethane outsole
- Slip and oil resistant outsole
- Non-metallic stabilizing shank
- Welt construction
- Poron® Performance Cushioning Insole
- AG7™ polyurethane, removable footbed
- EH (Electrical Hazard Rated)
- ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH Steel Toe
- Union made in the USA from global parts