Boyer's Boot and Shoe has the knowledge and experience to keep your old favorites comfortable and wearable again.
Women's Titan 6" Alloy Toe Work Boots 26388
These work boots are built light weight with an alloy safety toe which is a fraction the weight of steel and provides durable protection for your toes! The cemented construction makes these boots flexible and easy to walk in all day. Made on a women's specific last for the perfect fit. The padded top collar cushions the high friction area around the ankle. Polyurethane footbeds provide a soft cushion for your feet and the luxury continues with a soft PU midsole to keep your feet feeling great. The interior is lined with a breathable mesh lining that is anti-microbial treated to help with odor and moisture control.
The Timberland PRO TITAN rubber outsole is rated slip, oil and abrasion resistant for long-wearing safe wear in most workplace conditions. These boots were crafted with fine materials such as premium full grain leather and cast metal top hooks to ensure you get the most out of your boots. Both versatile and useful with their lightweight protection, these boots are the go to for a hard working woman.
- Premium full grain leather uppers
- Constructed on a women's last
- Padded top collar
- Flexible cemented construction
- Cast metal top hook
- Rubber outsole
- Slip, oil and abrasion resistant outsole
- Removable, open-cell polyurethane footbeds
- Polyurethane midsole
- Alloy toe meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards
- Electrical hazard (EH) rated Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards