Boyer's Boot and Shoe has the knowledge and experience to keep your old favorites comfortable and wearable again.
Men's Powertrain Sport Alloy Toe Work Shoes A1B6U
The Timberland PRO powertrain continues to be a top choice for men's athletic work shoes. This work shoe is long-lasting with premium ripstop nylon uppers and an abrasion resistant toe bumper. The mesh lining is anti-microbial treated to help with odor control. The durable outsoles are oil, slip, abrasion, heat resistant and non-marking so they can keep up with anything you put them through.
These work shoes pack in a lot of Timberland PRO's excellent anti-fatigue comfort technology. The cement construction allows these shoes to flex with your feet for a smooth and easy walking experience. Timberland PRO's powertrain sport outsole is made with a dual-density PU for optimum abrasion resistant bottoms plus comfort built from the inside out. With the dual density outsole and comfortable internal footbeds you can be sure they are twice the comfort! The alloy toe protects your toes at a fraction of the weight of the traditional steel toe but the same strong ASTM safety standards.
- Premium ripstop nylon uppers
- Made with abrasion resistant screen print
- TPU abrasion resistant toe guard
- Cement construction
- Anti-fatigue technology outsoles
- Anti-microbial treated mesh linings for odor control
- Oil, slip and heat resistant (up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit) outsoles
- Dual-density polyurethane outsoles
- ESD (Electro Static Dissipative) Meets SD static-dissipative ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 safety standards
- Alloy safety toes
- Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards