Boyer's Boot and Shoe has the knowledge and experience to keep your old favorites comfortable and wearable again.
Men's 1.9 Lyntning Internal Met Guard Composite Toe Work Shoe CA1907
Introducing the Carolina Lytning 1.9 Work Shoe, designed for both comfort and safety. The Neutral Coco Leather upper looks great while offering superior longevity. Inside, you can find a Mesh Lining that helps you keep cool on even the warmest of days while the AG8 polyurethane footbed and EVA Cushioning Midsole provide excellent levels of comfort and cushioning. There's also an included Dual-Density Foam Comfort Footbed so you can have a soft feel that lasts throughout the day.
For added flexibility, the Lytning™ 1.9’s Cement Construction ensures a lightweight feel when walking or running around the workplace all day, taking heavy impacts with ease thanks to the EVA midsole and Lytning™ Oil & Slip Resisting Outsole with Tech-Tonic Rubber Pads. We haven’t forgotten about your protection either; this shoe features a Flexible Internal Met Guard for added protection, as well as a Composite Safety Toe Cap for those long days at work.
For workwear that you can rely on, look no further than the Carolina Lytning 1.9 Work Shoe; made from durable materials which also offers exceptional levels of comfort and support every single day!
- Neutral Coco Leather Upper
- Mesh Lining
- Removable AG8 Intelli/Sphere Polyurethane Dual-Density Foam Footbed
- Mello/Sphere EVA Cushioning Midsole
- Dual-Density Foam Comfort Footbed
- Electrical Hazard protection (EH rated)
- Non-Metallic Shank
- Cement Construction
- Lytning™ Oil & Slip Resisting Outsole with Tech-Tonic Rubber Pads
- Internal MetGuards provide flexible protections and increased comfort. Meets ASTM F2413-18 Class Mt75 metatarsal impact-resistance safety standard
- Composite Safety Toe Cap meets the ASTM Standards for compression and impact testing rating of ASTM F2413