Boyer's Boot and Shoe has the knowledge and experience to keep your old favorites comfortable and wearable again.
Men's Jase USA Made Western Roper Boot DH3560
Store pickup available
Introducing the Double H Men's Jase Domestic Roper Boot. This boot is proudly made in the USA from Oldtown Folklore Leather. It features a Double Stitched Leather Welt and a Midnight Shock Absorbing PU Insert. The I.C.E.™ Outsole is ultra-strong and designed to resist abrasion for longer wear. The leather lined shaft and wide square toe make this boot both comfortable and stylish. Whether you're working on the ranch or just kicking around town, the Double H Men's Jase Domestic Roper Boot is a great choice.
- Old Town Folklore Leather
- Wide Square Toe
- Leather-Lined Shaft
- Perfed Saddle Vamp
- Midnight Shock Absorbing PU Insert
- Texon Footbed with Flexible Cork Inlay
- Oak I.C.E.™ Outsole- This ultra-strong outsole is designed to resist abrasion for longer wear
- 1 5/8 Inch Heel
- Double Stitched Leather Welt
- Made in USA with Global Parts: Manufactured in Double H's Martinsburg, PA facility