Boyer's Boot and Shoe has the knowledge and experience to keep your old favorites comfortable and wearable again.
Men's Zero-X No Glue Shoe Khaki MZX0004
Are you looking for shoes that are as comfortable and eco-friendly as they come? Look no further than the Men's Zero-X™ collection from Twisted X®! This top-notch footwear line was crafted with comfort in every step, and is setting the new standard when it comes to eco-forward fashion.
These one-of-a-kind shoes are handcrafted with an ecoTWX® upper, air-mesh lining for improved breathability, and 100% bamboo laces. Not to mention, sporting a no glue construction method, utilizing an independent interlocking stitching system and molded low-to-the ground outsoles created with rice husk agricultural byproducts! To make the deal even sweeter, you'll be reducing the waste associated with traditional footwear construction—what more could you want?
So don't wait—pick up a pair of Men's Zero-X™ Shoes today and give your feet (and conscience) a break! Comfort as good as this will have your friends green with envy.
- Upper made of ecoTWX® material. ecoTWX® material is made from recycled plastic bottles and uses an average of 13 bottles per pair
- Made without glue, utilizing an independent interlocking stitching system to ensure fit and durability
- Bamboo laces
- Features elastic gore panels on the tongue that allow the shoe to be worn without laces if wanted
- Air mesh lining
- BioBlend™ internal midsole
- Molded rubber cupsole integrated with blended rice husk. Blended rice husk is an agricultural by-product that is typically thrown away