Boyer's Boot and Shoe has the knowledge and experience to keep your old favorites comfortable and wearable again.
Men's Sublite Legend Athletic Work Shoes RB4021
The Sublite Legend Work pays homage to it's forerunners, but brings a fresh look and added features for the workplace. Made with Reebok's well known lightweight and flexible sole to insure comfort for those long work days. The gray and red mesh uppers include SplashZone forefoot water-resistant protection, so you can venture into less-than-ideal weather conditions with this extra layer of coverage. The interiors of the Reebok men's shoes have moisture-wicking nylon mesh to make sure your feet have breathable comfort, and Reebok added other special comfort features, too. MemoryTech Massage 2.0 Memory Foam removable cushion footbeds cradle your feet with superior cushioning and support, while Sublite EVA cushion midsoles with rubber heels and forefoot pads offer enhanced foot support from below.
Along with all the fantastic comfort features it also meets ASTM and F2413 safety requirements with its XTR composite toe cap. The slip and oil resistant out sole will (keep you on your toes) in very work conditions. This grey athletic shoe is static dissipative with dual resistors as well, and the overall Sublite Legend design is 100% non-metallic for an extremely lightweight and flexible fit.
- Composite safety toe
- Mesh with SplashZone™ Forefoot Water Resistant Protection
- Moisture wicking nylon mesh lining
- Grey black and red uppers
- MemoryTech Massage 2.0 Memoryes Foam Removable Cushion Footbed
- Sublite EVA Cushion Midsole with Rubber Heel and Forefoot Pads
- Slip and oil resistant outsoles
- Wide built toes
- 100% Non-metallic shoe
- Lightweight and flexible
- Splashzone™ water-resistant shield to protect against spills from above
- Single piece knit upper for breathability and a glove-like fit with durable abrasion resistant overlays in high wear areas
- SD (Static Dissipative) Rated
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413